Friday, June 17, 2011

Week 2 of Summer Break

Swim lessons are in full swing!  Grey is taking lessons with Mrs. Robin who is an ISR (Infant Swimming Resource) certified instructor!  She is AMAZING!!!!  He is doing well, and we LOVE Mrs. Robin!
The first skill:  "eyes in"...Grey learned how to hold his breath under water.
The picture above and below is the second skill:  "GETTING THE WALL"

Grey will say "I get dat wall"!  Bless his heart...so cute.

3rd skill:  the FLOAT!  

Tuesday night we celebrated Jax's 2nd birthday!  We had a blast at the pool party!  It was great seeing friends from school.  Grey and I miss our school buddies very much!






After swim this afternoon, Grey and I headed to Carvel for a treat!  He was adorable...




We are having an awesome summer.  Tommy and I are so thankful for each and every blessing!  We are looking forward to celebrating Father's Day and June birthdays this weekend!  

No comments: