After Church Sunday Lunch (a Lingerfelt weekly tradition) @ TacoMac
Sunday afternoon naps are the BEST!
I had to drop by the school on Monday...
While I ran to my classroom, Grey interviewed for a position in our office and he was hired on the spot. HA!
Already lining up subs for the upcoming school year!
Going to the pool with Mrs. Katie and Addison
This is the only picture I snapped of Grey and Addison...neither are looking but of course Grey found the PINK stroller. It's a like a magnet for him. Everywhere we go, he seems to find a pink stroller or grocery cart!
Wednesday...Weekly dinner with Grandpa, my dad.
Typical summer morning in the Lingerfelt home
Boat ride with the Attaway's
Fun times on Lake Lanier
Here we are... back to our Lingerfelt Family Sunday Lunch...this week we decided on Longhorn!
Happy Sunday! We are looking forward to another awesome summer week!


No comments:
Post a Comment